Call for Abstract
World Yeast Congress, will be organized around the theme “Unravel the Spearheads of Yeast Genetics”
Yeast Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Yeast Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Non-conventional yeasts and yeast-like organisms
- Track 1-2Yeast Comparative and Evolutionary Biology
- Track 3-1RNA processing and regulation
- Track 6-1Yeast and industrial biotechnology
- Track 7-1Yeast as a model for human diseases and drug testing
- Track 10-1Systems Biology of yeast
- Track 13-1Yeast Prions and Heat Shock Proteins
- Track 14-1Systems Biology of yeast
- Track 14-2Cell death and ageing
- Track 14-3Cell death and ageing
The awesome power of yeast genetics is partially due to the ability to quickly map a phenotype-producing gene to a region of the S. cerevisiae genome. For the past two decades S. cerevisiae has been the model system for much of molecular genetic research because the basic cellular mechanics of replication, recombination, cell division and metabolism are generally conserved between yeast and larger eukaryotes, including mammals.
Molecular genetics is the field of biology and genetics that studies the structure and function of genes at a molecular level. The study of chromosomes and gene expression of an organism can give insight into heredity, genetic variation, and mutations.